Heather's Heart

This is where I get to share my heart as part of Dowling Family Ministries, Inc. Being a Mama is ALL I've ever wanted to be and here is where I'm choosing to share about it! Come along with me. We can share in joys, tears, successes and fears.....it's gonna be goooood! :)

Monday, November 17, 2014

Celebrating LADIES!


Celebrating after the baptism of one of our ladies!!


     I am excited to write about having ladies in my life. We are all enjoying getting to know Holy Spirit, understanding God's word and falling MORE  in love with Jesus!
Part of our group on an AMAZING night!!
  The Father was speaking to us through his glorious creation in the sky!!
     We get together once a week as a group (others as time allows) and we have a super fun and supportive group text going too! We don't do a Bible study. We simply pray all week and go where Holy Spirit leads us!
     Each week one of us seems to take a turn being "in the hot seat", receiving prayer and encouragement through the washing of the Word and sharing our testimonies. As you know, we have all "been there" a time or two!
     So, I write today encouraging you to engage in other women's lives. They need us and we need them.
Being a friend IS my cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment